Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Corn Souffle


Roger and I went shopping to Sur La Table in Santa Barbara for some of my Christmas presents and I walked out with a new souffle bowl. I have never made a souffle of any kind in my life. But, for the T of R parade viewing dinner and party I made a corn souffle to go with the ham and the traditional green bean side dish. I found this recipe to be really, really, really easy....


16 oz. can whole corn, drain
16 oz. can cream corn
8 1/2 oz. box Jiffy corn muffin mix
1/2 c. corn oil
2 beaten eggs
8 oz. sour cream

Mix all ingredients together (muffin mix last) in large mixing bowl. Mix well. Pour mixture in souffle dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.

****************************************************************
Do try this....very tasty...it was a perfect bite...

No comments:

Post a Comment