Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shrimp with Garlic and Smoked Paprika

Hi everyone....Okay Hi to my 8 loyal followers. This week I made the Relish Magazine's Shrimp with Garlic and Smoked Paprika. No photo I forgot to take one but next week when I make it again I will remember. Easy, easy, easy...

1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs smoked paprika
1 tsp. garlic
3/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)

Preheat oven to 425*. Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray. Rinse shrimp, pat dry, in large bowl add all ingredients and combine, coat evenly.

Place everything on the cookie sheet. Place in oven and cook for 6 minutes: turn and cook for about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and eat at once.

Easy, easy, easy...... I made this one night for my friend Cyrus (he is my guinea pig for new recipes). Anyway he does not eat garlic so I left that out and I do not do cayenne so I left that out also. However, 3 nights later I cooked this again with the garlic. Both ways is very good. But, the 2nd time I cut the paprika in half. Not so overpowering this time and you can taste the shrimp. A full tbs. of smoked paprika, to me, is just too much.

This is so easy try it for that perfect bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment